Friday, September 11, 2009

09/09/09

Hi all,

My life has turned around, and it's all through cutting through the BS and using free or nearly free money making schemes, all the links and ad's you see here are making money and not costing me a huge amount. The most I have spent to date is $100 but in the space of a couple of days that money was made back.
The best money making scheme since I started this project is now the GDI link (the one with the ferrari), the residual income of that is great.
You ask why the title 09/09/09 well I was born 43 years ago at 09:09 09/09/66 and on wednesday I celebrated my birthday and it was a great birthday.
For all of you still not convinced that you can make money for nothing, try some of the links featured on this blog and with a little bit of patience and perseverance you will start to see an income.

And as I always say, "you can make it work".

John

No comments:

Post a Comment