Saturday, August 15, 2009

Money making is achievable

Hello again,

Well in the past few weeks I've had the skeptic's knocking my project.
One question I get regularly is " how do you make money on REVTWT if you can only post 4 ads per day?", the answer to that question is to have affiliates from your own link, yes you are correct, you can only post 4 ads but the more affiliates you have the more you make. I make 20% of everyone else's ad's as well as my own. Currently I have 200 affiliates. I would also like to point out that REVTWT is not the only money making venture I advertise, the other ad's on my page are also producing revenue. As for the Pay pal donation link, the answer, "why not?".
As I have said before I was a skeptic, but I've taken the time to learn and am making money.
The whole point of the project was to prove myself wrong and I am happy to say I was was wrong about my skepticism.

I repeat my quote "You can make it work".

Chat soon,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment